September 26, 2011

Lincoln Arts Festival

It was a great weekend for a festival!

First of all, I want to thank all the wonderful patrons who came out to visit. I loved meeting and chatting with each and every one of you! It was also absolutely wonderful meeting and chatting with other artists. Something that I really need to do a lot more of, instead of staying in my studio totally focused on working! I received so many nice complements.

Some patrons could see my love for Wayne Thiebaud in my work. Someone said my work reminded them of Carol Marine's work. Which totally bowled me over. I'm such a fan!

When I got in the car all I could say..."Now what?" Which is what I'm thinking right now...now what! We'll see...

I'll probably be taking a few more days off from painting. My studio is a total mess along with the house. The laundry needs to be done, etc!

See you in a few days!!

No comments: