June 6, 2013

Mid-Century Milk



Photo of painting
No. 240, 6"x6", oil on gessoboard

Last fall I found this glass at the thrift store. I couldn't believe my luck! It's so mid-century modern and I am crazy about that stuff at the moment. I finally got the courage to paint it. I think I'll give it another try tomorrow.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm trying to get better at taking pictures of my paintings instead of scanning them. This way I can post them the day I paint them...which is really nice. What I was thinking is much fresher in my mind. I think the colors are mostly correct. We can compare in a few days when it dries and I can scan it in.

Here are some fun Mid-Century Modern links:


Enjoy!

My scanned image is MUCH, MUCH more representative of what this painting looks like! I'll have to keep experimenting with photographing my paintings.

No comments: