January 6, 2014

266 Party Panty

still life, oil, 6"x6", $50 click here to purchase

Did you get your FREE NYE panty offer from Victoria’s Secret?

If not, this is what you’re missing out on! They did this last year as well and I didn’t claim my pair, but this year I made sure to get mine. I thought it would be especially fun to paint.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Mine went like this Christmas Eve at in-laws; Christmas Day at home and son came down with a bad cold; Funeral on New Year’s Eve day; I came down with a cold on New Years day; had Christmas with my family on the 2nd; attended a wedding; and had a raging ear ache on the 4th! Ouch!

Needless to say, it wasn’t the holiday break we had planned.

I decided it was time to do a bit of blog cleaning. All my paintings and musing from 2009 - 2013 can now be found here.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: