September 12, 2010

i want one!


I finished the quilted tote on Thursday. My daughter buzzed by grabbed it and left and I didn't even get any pictures of it until now! (She had her roommate snap a few pictures of her with it in her dorm.) It is so cool and just what she wanted. She can fit her laptop in here along with a notebook or two. There's even an interior cell phone pocket!



I really haven't let myself take the time to make "stuff" for us to use and I really had fun doing it! I currently purchased this pattern from Pink Chalk Fabrics, so as soon as I move into my studio I'm going to work on a few tops for myself.

Right now I'm concentrating on the collage projects that I will need to have completed soon! I love being busy!

Progress is being made on the studio and I'm hoping that next weekend I will be moving my stuff into it!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I want one too!

They turned out great, roomier than I first thought.

blessings,
Terri