September 14, 2010

pink!


My husband is adding the finishing touches to the wall that needed repaired and I think by the end of this week the room will be ready to paint and for me to move into.

My FAVORITE colors are pink, orange and green. Since our kitchen is orange, we have a green dining room and Gabriel's room is green, the only color left for my studio is PINK! We're actually going to paint one wall pink the the remainder white.

I switched my header today. It's the little art piece that I completed for the Visual Fusion challenge. I need to deliver it to The Art Mill tomorrow.

The projects I'm going to be working on for the next few weeks are very "fall" in color. Can't wait to show you.

AND daily painting will be starting very soon!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

i immediatly noticed your new banner when i jumped on you blog today- i LOVE it!!

i love pink too- my studio is painted pink- sorta a pale pink. i can't wait to see your your vibrant pink turns out- please take a photo and post it!!!